Quote:
Originally Posted by bsm.m4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianf22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsm.m4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianf22 View Post
Can anyone post what it looks like with the most recent carplay updates? I looked at this service once before but since then there has been a few updates. Specifically talking about the screen where you have the maps and music play buttons on the same screen.

I didnt want to get this before because I heard once it's coded you permanently lose the split screen functionality and I liked having carplay maps and the bmw split screen tool showing the current song showing on the display at the same time. If i can still achieve this via the new carplay updates then I may be interested now.
This probably won't help much but I just happen to have this shot on my phone. Carplay is full screen and any of the BMW IDRIVE screen portion - like for cover art - is not shown.
Thanks man! Any chance of anyone having a picture of what it looks like on their car with this screen: Where it shows the music and the map and the next direction all on one screen?
Sure just took these for you.
Thanks so much man! Looks great! Think i'm gonna go with it now that I have the option to have this multi-use screen with the carplay update.
No problem... do it!!
Previous: 2016 F82 ///M4 Black Sapphire Metallic | My Build Thread
Appreciate 1
kianf2264.00