Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1rve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmanpro View Post
2020 M4 comp $81,895 MSRP
$1k out of pocket $1030/month with tax at 9.25%
10k year/36month lease
Sounds good to me at $1030 a month if tax is included.
No it isn't. It's an average deal.
This is "average"? Seems pretty good to me for a 2020. I'm getting quotes left & right in the $1100/mo range.
It's not fair to compare fuji apples to red delicious apples, but you can get a 4CS for less than what either of you were quoted. It might be the best deal you guys found, which is fair, but that doesn't make it a good deal.

I'd look into what others are getting quoted for similar MSRP and model year cars then go from there.

Check out residual, money factor, all incentives, and discount from MSRP BEFORE incentives. This is a starting point.

Ideally you'd want at least base money factor, all possible incentives factored in, invoice pricing or lower (before incentives), and max residual (this is out of everyone's hands though since it's determined each month by BMW).

Also, when you post deals, it's difficult to determine if and where you're getting hosed without all the details I just mentioned. Dealerships will usually try to hide most of these details to unaware customers.
Understood. I have scoured the planet looking for this unicorn of a deal on a 4CS. At this point, it simply can't be had. With that being said, it's back to the drawing board and negotiation on a boring ZCP M4 that's apparently going to lease worse then a $100k+ automobile.
Reach out to Global Imports BMW. I think they have a CS they're looking to move
Appreciate 0