ninekrpm
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80M3 (Track) / E92M3 (Street)

Here is the solve for this issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR RIZK View Post
Cross post from here LINK.

Long story short, spoke with my local MCS dealer and they have raised potential clearance issue between the rear CO and sway bar. Now I don't know if this is specific to the M2C or not but further inspection i can see the sway bar will run pretty close where it wraps around indicated by the yellow arrow. I reckon there is enough clearance for the end link. Coincidentally the first post in this thread shows has a image of the rear setup and looks pretty close.

Some feedback would be awesome if there is an issue and confirmation if owners are running 60mm or 2.25 rear spring. I'm assuming the 2.25 ID will have a slightly less OD etc.

Had to deal with this, see my post below. I am in fact running 2.25ID springs and still experienced the issue. Here is the solve that I worked with Kent / Lex at MCS to come up with. Talk to Kent and reference my name (Faisal)

...and when I replaced the rear swaybar, dealt with it again; slightly (1-2mm) adjusted the rear sub-frame and solved the issue. Need to make sure that the sub-frame settles in exactly in the same spot when tightening post drop for swaybar replacement. Hope this helps...

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...8#post20349298
Appreciate 1
MR RIZK757.50