07-22-2016, 11:47 AM   #76
Sandow
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Sakhir Orange M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdevil View Post
My car was built on June 26 -- 2016 M3 (US Delivery). its not affected because BMW customer service is saying that car is schedule for Truck and gave me the info about the Transport company. They really need to get this together and make this less confusing because all the sources have different information and its hard to believe whats true or not. I won't consider customer service information correct unless I see my car.. I don't mind the wait but just give the correct information ..

Mine was done on the same day as yours. It was scheduled to be on a truck to the dealership yesterday, arrive on Saturday. It was not on a hold list, I called genius yesterday morning to see if the car left on the truck..I was then told it didn't and it was on the hold list for the differential issue. I think the issue is much larger than anybody knows.. It's over 1200 cars from what I've heard..I don't think I'll be seeing my car anytime soon. The sad thing about this is my CA doesn't even contact me about anything, I have to find everything out on my own from Genius or BMWNA. He can't even guarantee me the finance rate of 1.9% that I have right now.. How the hell is that possible? It's not my fault they can't produce me a car. I've been ready to pick it up for over a month now...plus they made me put $3k down just to order the car..
Appreciate 0