Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Chevy SS Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguy1994 View Post
$390 a month was the cheapest of those two to insure 140k LOL

@eric ss

No choice I guess
Yikes. I guess you gotta pay to play. If you have that much stuff on it, just keep all of your stock stuff and if your car is ever in an accident and totaled replace it all and sell the stuff seperately.

Also, something else to keep in mind. With Farmers Insurance anyway, the aftermarket equipment maximum is for any amounts OVER the OEM replacement cost. So say you have a set of $2,000 wheels on the car. If the OEM wheels would have cost $2,000 to replace, that doesn't eat into your additional coverage when it comes to replacing them. If you are hit on a wheel and it needs to be replaced, and the OEM one is $500 and the aftermarket one is $600, that only counts for $100 of a difference in regards to your maximum.

And, if it is available on your vehicle FROM THE FACTORY, then it doesn't count towards it at all. So if you have an M Performance wing and front splitter and those get damaged, even if your car didn't come from the factory with them on it since your car was available from the factory with those items they don't count towards the customized equipment endorsement if they are damaged and need to be replaced. This won't work for something like a GTS hood because the M4 base/comp wasn't available with that hood but it's good info to know.
2023 X3M Comp: current
Appreciate 2
Mojoman134.00