View Single Post
      10-28-2020, 06:17 AM   #4
AdmiralBulldog
Rep
Drives: 2018 San Marino Blue M3 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE7EN335 View Post
There's a few of those on carsales right now. Have you looked at those?

I recall there was a black M3 LCI with full bolt ons selling for around 90K or so
Yes theres a few on carsales that are matched to my interested colour combinations BUT all of them are overpriced for what they are.

I am still kicking myself for not taking a 2018 build and complied 1800kms Carbon Black ex-BMW Australia M3 comp with Sakhir Orange interior around the time of the NSW covid lockdowns. I negotiated with the dealer down to 102700 driveaway but I got too greedy and wanted it for 99K driveaway. Emotions took over me and I walked away and the car got sold 2 weeks later.

So i'm basing my budget off that deal I got for the 2018 M3 comp that I regrettably walked away from.

That 2017 build Black M3 comp with full bolt ons is asking for 95K and already has 55k kms. Not a good deal honestly.

I know I may have slightly unrealistic expectations for what I want and for what Im willing to pay but am in no rush whatsover. Especially with the release of the G8X which will further push F80 prices down in the coming months
Appreciate 0