03-06-2021, 12:15 AM   #6
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Tell me about it, it's completely insane and it drives me nuts about this car. Ours cars are definitely fucked.

When it's sunny and 80 degrees outside, the car handles amazingly. Yet, if I take it out when it's cold and the roads are a bit wet that amazing traction is nowhere to be seen. It's mind bending, like where the hell does it go? Why does my DSC light insist on coming on in such conditions? Obviously some sort of defect with the car, I should have purchased a car with a narrower wheel base and a higher certain of gravity.

As well, when I'm on a standard clear road I find the car somehow handles a lot better than if I were on a dirt road or a road that might have loose gravel or falling leaves on it. It's completely unfathomable why this is happening. BMW refuses to do a damned thing about it, I'm tired of writing letters and leaving messages and I never get a response.
I heard they solved it with the g8x. You’ll suddenly realize performance is second fiddle to having a machine to churn likes and followers. You must trade it in, it’s the only way.
Appreciate 2
NickyC17484.50