secretanchitman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F82 M4 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs1403 View Post
Thanks. Seems like nobody on here gets a car without ZCP these days, which had me second guessing myself. Noticed that you're one of the few who did though. Love your spec.

Went with a simple build:

Alpine White
Orange Full
19" Black forged
Executive
6MT

Coming from having 3 consecutive Audi S5s, my thinking is that the M4, ZCP or not is going to be more than enough performance for me. Was very close to getting the ZCP but did the full leather instead.
Awesome, looks great and good to see another 6MT owner! Thank you, I figured I had to do this car up properly.

I know most everyone here likes ZCP but like you, I put the money towards full leather. I personally cannot stand the black trim, wheel options or the terrible cut out seats without adjustable lumbar support - I actually drove two 2020 M4s back to back (one with ZCP and the other without) and I honestly didn't see much difference.

That being said, there are a bunch of tuners (Alex@Alpine is the one I've been recommended) who can code/flash the ZCP, CS, or even GTS software into the car for a few hundred so I'm probably going to go that route eventually. Don't feel too bad that you passed on ZCP.

How did you like the S5s? I came from an E92 335i 6MT which was an amazing car but this was the last year of F82 and it was confirmed that ZCP was going to be standard a few months ago (which never ended up being true in the states apparently?) so I went ahead and figured this was going to be my car for the next decade at least.
Appreciate 0