Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrae26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
I'm laughing at the $600/month lease price.

Go for it - bring it home. Dare ya. Whole bunch of crap has to happen
1. Car has to be punched as a loaner (BMW is already in trouble for that) - oh and this means your warranty started when they punched it.
2. Car has to be discounted way below cost, plus the $4,250 lease credit.
3. 57% residual and my back of the napkin says $700/month ish - without interest, lease init fees, tax, title, whatever... So pony all that up. In fact, I can get $600 a month with enough money down - which you should NEVER do on a lease.
4. and if you live in a wintery area, don't forget the snow tires..

The M3CS people had a very high priced MSRP (residual is based on that), massive BMW support, AND dealers who were willing to take a huge loss on a car they could not move.

We aren't there with the X3M yet..
Agreed. Go over to the x3m forum and look at their pricing thread. No one is anywhere near $600 payment.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...d%3D1911616781 . Saw these on leasehackr.
I saw them too but again, if you look at what people are actually reporting in here you won't see anyone in the 6's. Those deals are very high % off msrp, require max MSD, and are for only 10k miles. It's possible if those leakhackr guys can actually get 12% off or so and you are willing to do max MSD but I def don't think that is the normal deal unfortunately.
Appreciate 0