View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 05:40 PM   #20
BMWM5NYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 Monte Carlo Blue M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatRear08 View Post
So I didn’t realize this was going to become a condescending, name calling session now. In my previous post I don’t recall being such...as I had nothing bad to say abt you or your favorite garage. But you insist on being what you are with your attitude. Forgive me, maybe there’s a backstory here I don’t know about, a personal backstory, which may fuel some anger from the past and now towards me because I choose to defend them. I’ll look past it. As far as Instagram, I’ll be sure to follow Petrol more closely and look at all they do, but I’ll take your advice under advisement but not as serious. In any event, the work ACM does is above and beyond anyone’s expectations who take their vehicle or vehicles seriously. The customer base and the cars that enter and exit that shop speak for itself. If what you say is true that everyone with a brain in the tri-state knows to avoid ACM, then I guess we have a shitload of zombies taking their rides there. On that note, I’ll call myself brainless but my car is hooked up perfectly for me with no complaints in price, work performed, or customer service. In the end we’re all on the same damn team as car enthusiasts...so enjoy the empty roads and be safe.
Every time I read one of his posts in an ACM thread I get the vibe , that one of the guys there stole his girlfriend back in high school or something. You can actually feel the "hate" oozing off the computer screen. LOL There is definitely something "personal" going on with this situation.