Dippydo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M8 Comp

Garage List
2012 BMW  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80_Greg View Post
Thanks! Their products are legit. Are you running jb4 or bm3 with the AIC6 injector controller? If AIC, would you mind sharing wiring and install location for the box itself? Any info on wiring would be appreciated as i have yet to install the Aic & haven't decided on the best wiring plan & location. I hear it is a good idea to wire in a switch somewhere possibly on the grounding wire to enable and disable the AIC controller when on pump gas or not needing it if ever. Any feedback from you or others would be greatly appreciate
Sorry I had my tech do it all. I am competent on doing just about anything on a car but messing with the actual engine part I will leave for the experts especially when we are putting the car to the limits. I did have a switch on the grounding put in so I can run my 93 tune for daily purposes and even OEM tune for dealer visits. Definitely need to add that so you can run different tunes. I am on BM3 with Paul as the tuner.

Yes I am a fan of BMP. Two of my friends are running their kits and pumps on their 1000hp Kratos builds. I had one small issue but it was quickly found. The end cap on the rail was slightly leaking. I was smelling a strong gas smell and wondering wtf. Turns out when they assembled the cap on the rail, it twisted the O-ring and broke it. I would probably double check that before installing since they had to take everything back apart again.
Appreciate 1
F80_Greg135.50