View Single Post
      01-19-2015, 05:01 AM   #109
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

I must confess, I'm a bit unhappy with nature right now. Yes, nature.

Last winter I was driving both an MK6 GTI and my e92 M3. I had summer tires on the e92 so I did not dare drive it in the snow. The only time I did, I could not get it out of my flat driveway. So, I would tuck it away and drive the GTI when it snowed and put the GTI away when it was nice out. And I did that every few days, because we had TONS of snow last year (3 feet?). Well that got kind of old, and I ultimately decided to drive one car year round. Simply because I got tired of switching cars around.

Sold them both, got an f30 335i xDrive. Love it! Awesome car. I thought I was all set this winter and was looking forward to tackling some snow in the xDrive car. I've had one before and they do exceptionally well in bad weather. I felt pretty confident, come what may. Well, it's almost February and it has snowed maybe once around here. ONCE! And now that I'm selling the 335i to get an f80, I am POSITIVE we will get some record-breaking snow accumulation next year. It's almost like weather elements are conspiring against me. And I have proof that they have been.

Now I'm looking at selling the 335i xDrive for a $5-10k loss. (I'm looking at you mother nature) I could have just sold my GTI and kept the e92 this whole time. And not have to deal with all these scam attempt message I'm getting on a daily basis from my f30 listing. Seriously.

So to conclude. No snow next year. Ramp up the global warming machines. Lets have another "warmest year on record" next year. Should make it all right again.
Hugs and snuggles,
FC

Ok, that's my rant. Still looking forward to my f80!

Last edited by Falafel Combo; 01-19-2015 at 05:10 AM..
Appreciate 0