View Single Post
      04-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #2
///Mobbin
Colonel
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79
Well, I have gathered bits of information from various different threads, so I thought it would be a good idea to compile this information for ordering purposes.

Thus far, the Individual ordering process for the US market is slated to begin availability in July/August (estimated). It appears in Europe some of the Individual options may already be selectable (if someone could confirm)?

Using the Individual program will allow for the options attached- (while you may also order beyond this if you source the paint codes etc.. though the pricing would vary)

I have attached the information I received from a friend at BMW in regard to the availability, also inquiring about if there would be an Individual Program option to have the brakes painted a color other than blue.

Unfortunately they were not able to confirm wether or not that could be accommodated. Let's see what everyone has planned if you are patient enough to wait for the Individual Program! (I am decidedly not)
Thanks for sharing! I'm hoping to add alcantara headliner to my order but haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. Would you mind emailing your contact to see if she's heard anything on that front?