Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
Tell me about it, my local MB dealer can't get SUV "Coupes" at all and demand is through the roof for them (for some reason), and people are paying anywhere from $5-15k over sticker for a GLE coupe. Ridiculous for an SUV that literally makes you pay more for less practicality, space, visibility, etc.
The fact that the brand new redesigned G8x in this insane market is not seeing huge markups across the board tells you something. Yes they are selling at msrp but so is everything. We are living in a world right now where Kia Tellurides have $15k markups. My two local MB dealers are dealing with the same thing. Drive by any dealer in my city, they have their inventory spaced out to make it look like the lot is full. Normally they don't enough space, the overflow goes on exterior lots. I keep getting emails from my BMW dealer practically begging me to sell them one of my cars. These dealers are hurting for inventory, they will take anything.
Huh?!?! They've been selling with mark-ups here since release. Trying to find one in California that isn't marked up is a chore. The first month of release there were some that sold for $20k above sticker; average is $5-10k.
Appreciate 0