Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
lol at some of you in here. Probably the same people that routinely send food back at a restaurant.
There is a difference in what you expect from a 3 Star Michelin Restaurant and McDonalds.

Just as there is a difference in what you expect when buying a $80k vehicle and not a Kia.

In fact, even Kia would not present a new car like that to a potential customer.

That kind of attitude leaves them enabled to do it again.
The dealer offered to fix it what more do you expect? Getting mad and hostile won't make the scratch go away. I don't understand your anger. There was a defect, customer was upset and brought his concern to the dealer, and the dealer offered to fix it.
Dealer did shitty job of diffusing situation.

Period.

And for someone that had purchased multiple cars.

Would have been better if he left without signing anything and allow Dealer to come to him later.

Guess you think Dealer's actions were ok on a $80k Sale.

Bet it would be different story if it happened to you.
Dude you need to relax. If it happened to me I would have been very upset as well. But as I said in my first post, getting mad and hostile with the dealership won't make the scratch suddenly disappear. So you are left with a choice - either walk away from your dream car that you custom ordered all because of a scratch or let the dealer make it right and fix the scratch. Is really that simple. I would choose the latter and it sounds like OP made the same choice.
Appreciate 1
Spiff7115.00