View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
CarbonAlpine
Captain
Rep
Drives: ///M4

What suspension set up are you running on F82's

Those of you with F82's please post your lowering spring set up. I know some guys have switched to HAS, so feel free to post your set up and previous as well. Post your experience with ride handling/comfort and miles driven. Also if you have passive or edc. Please post your pics as well, especially if you have custom 19" or 20" wheels

I know there's a lot of older information on here with regards to lowering our car, but take a few moments to post in this thread to make it a generally used spot for those of us trying to pick a set up. This will serve as an updated list of recommended set ups since our cars have been out several years now.

I've always had coilovers or springs on my BMW's, and just now deciding on a set up for my F82 with EDC. Looking at MS, Swifts or the ever so popular H&R sports. I have 20" custom Strasse Forged wheels coming in shortly and want to eliminate gap.

Looking forward to this thread
Previous BMW: E36 Reiger Custom Green vert E46 ///M3 Cabonblack vert E46 ///M3 AW vert E63 645ci AW Coupe E92 ///M3 AW E93 ///M3 SG Vert
Appreciate 0