Canada
Rep
Drives: Lucy.

Garage List
2015 F80 M3  [10.00]
2013 MB E350 Wagon  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Square dancing (I think that's it in English) is the easy part of the evening.

I'm off to die. I tried to go through with easy steps with Jerry Lee Lewis songs, and right now I don't remember why I liked dancing ever.

But anyway guys! 20 bucks each on a product that is targeted in something you believe in! I spend that on coffee alone (or a bit more) so you can easily do the same!

To end the night I just really want to say that if I get an injury tonight we shouldn't talk about it. When I was 15 this guy burned my ass with the floor literally because I was too cocky. Before we left to the USA he roasted my knees and last weekend he went to pls pool with my husband while I tried a coma by milk.

A family friend and all but somehow I keep paying for shooting him in the ass 20 years ago with a bb (air gun?) gun.

If I won't be back, know that I died due to a sport. Myz sue someone for my kids!
on it. I'll file a claim against GrussGott in the morning. I'll make sure I settle for a lifetime of quinoa and some bad ass backpacks (or whatever else of value the man who owns nothing and eats like a rabbit has)
Lups11826.50