View Single Post
      05-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #26
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
So buy it instead then.

Did you see the part I added to my post after you had already started your reply? Why not try to track down an F80 on a dealer's lot?

Your post is indeed on topic for this forum - thank you for that.
Hihi, Yes, I'm working on it now. Somehow the door count matters very little now. The first real Go insane holiday in 8 years, and I fuck up the timing. The worst part is, that I really can't even blame others for this, I assumed too much from the Germans, and the fuck up is mine to live with.

Apparently I have been doing it wrong by not creating the topic. You just gave me a new way to piss you off before your coffee, but I promise I'll try once a day else where too, the lesson given was well delivered.

I'm going to take the car with me, that's why this is so tricky. I don't know if you have driven automatics in the snow, but that's just hell. I'm a control freak, speed comes second. The loss of money would be considerable by any means, so I'm not going to calculate everything this time around, I use math for every other thing already, this is just for fun and for the hell of it.
Appreciate 0