Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW2315 View Post
Quick update. ProTuningFreaks had one of their engineers from Denmark remote login to our laptop to try and finally get this resolved. No luck. Tune failed and bricked the DME again but fortunately he was able to reset the DME where I could start the car and drive home.

Conclusion from the engineer: From poking around at all the data in my car and all the tickets that were open on their end, my car came with the LATEST DME software from the factory that ProTuningFreaks has yet to crack. Therefor, my car is non-tunable until they get their top engineer/programmer back from vacation to get this resolved.

So the bad news is that I still have no tune. The good news is that the engineer said they are confident that the top engineer/programmer will solve this within a few weeks as they NEED to in order to obviously keep selling the BM3 tune to the public.
Weird, the BM3 portal shouldn't accept the activation number if there is no match for the software version on the vehicle.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0