View Single Post
      06-08-2014, 10:59 PM   #7
purdyawesome
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3, 2014 F15 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
I think you mean there has to be an avaliable allocation to get 112 status which means you have a confirmed production week. 111 just means BMW accepted your build and your waiting for a build slot or allocation lol.

To the OP when you said some people are being confirmed for July and August that's still possible from the first round of allocations all depends on their scheduling. Just because they start handing second round allocations out does not mean all the first rounds are built.

...the way I understand it, you need an allocation for 111. I am fist in line for next allocation and I have status 047. Still haven't heard any input regarding second allocations that were supposed to show up last week. For how much everyone seems to know about the first allocations (build week number, number of allocation slots, etc.) I'm shocked how in the dark everyone is about the second go-round. I mean, I don't know if I'm looking at August or November delivery! Makes things difficult when you want to sell your current ride...
Appreciate 0