09-29-2020, 12:04 PM   #6
kyle95
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaMMM View Post
C63 S sedan owner.

After my wife insisted we test a Cayenne and she started eyeing Range Rovers, my son and I conspired to redirect focus. So, this took the place of my beloved (2nd) E90 as our family car.

Generally speaking, car has a very different vibe as compared to M3's. Modern tech and transmission aside, it reminds me far more of my E39 M5 than my E90s or an F80.

I have a '20. Basically fully loaded, I think.

Engine is killer, enjoyable 100% of the time, trans is just alright. I am a fan of the interior and tech, well thought out.

AMG you're covering all oil & maintenance inside of the warranty term.

Not really inspired enough for a full review But let me know what feedback areas would help you out and I can get into more details.
Thank you ! A specific area I'm looking for is creature comforts . I've always had a 6speed so i just don't want to get bored with the car. Occasional backroad spirited driving , maybe one or two track days. Does the car have character is what I want to know. I usually do my own oil changes / filters / plugs etc . Is it as easy as the Ms or is typically everything must be taken to the dealer
Appreciate 0