SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Dad Racing View Post
LOL, your critical response would be more appreciated if you read my post and was accurate. My post was in response to a person asking for driver's experiences, not inaccurate criticism. Nowhere did I mention a convertible because I don't have one. 19" square to allow tire rotation. I've "learned" from reading constructive posts and tracking my car, that when tracking a car, and not a street poser, you're going to go through tires and brakes. Yes, I'm new to all this. Moving to a square set up allows for rotation and extending life. IE: "save money." The OEM set up of 19's, and 20's don't allow for that or maybe you didn't think of that? Hmmm... And, why not burn up the OEM tires? Or, should I have pulled those, stacked in a corner, and bought track tires? LOL My F80 is a toy, not a DD.

Best of luck with your streetcars and armchair quarterbacking. I see your photo, it looks like a nice stable of streetcars. Be sure to keep them polished and parked out front for all your neighbors to see and be impressed by. Different strokes for different folks. No harm no foul.
Wow, snappy comeback to something I posted almost a year ago.

I'm hardly a street poser, with a bunch of "streetcars" (sic). Both my wife's M3 and my M4 are tracked regularly. They both have a dedicated set of track tires/wheels and track brake pads. I've been tracking multiple cars since roughly 1997 and have over 50 track days at all SoCal tracks, and Laguna Seca. I've also tracked my car at Nurburgring Nordschleife, Circuit Park Zandvoort, and Spa Francorchamps.

Maybe you should learn something first before blowing off your mouth. You seem to be all flash with a bunch of cash...

P.S. Re-reading your first post, those things that stop your car are "brakes", not "breaks"...

Appreciate 0