View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #25
SanchoDivine
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F80 M3

I'm not sure if they have been aware of this thread or if they are still active on the forums but I'm tagging all Fabspeed Motorsport folks that come up on the @ search so they are aware of feedback regarding the F80/F82 secondary cat delete xpipe.

Joey@Fabspeed Jeremy@Fabspeed Geoffrey@Fabspeed Alex@fabspeed John@Fabspeed

Hello folks, I wrote a review on my experience last year and also wrote an email to Bobby regarding my experience with you midpipe. The sound enhancement of the product has been wonderful but there have been fitment issues of current owners that are concerning to future potential owners.

The issue I came across was difficultly installing at the downpipe because of the angle of that leads to the contact point which also causes the pipe to sit an inch and a half lower than the bottom of the car. The product also installs with a portion of it (side with the front hanger stud) pressed up against the headshield which causes bad vibrations of the car and extreme drone. This issue is resolved on the customer end by bending the heatshield away.

Since this product is made to order, can you address if these issues will be resolved for future fabrications?
Appreciate 3
///M///1862.00
domino_z1248.50
EBII33533.50