Patronus86
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is

Garage List
2013 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
you are not seeing this correctly though. you are viewing a Ferrari with a very narrow mind. i dont know how many times i have said this to people. a Ferrari is about driving experience, not about getting a fast track time. although they are still very very fast.

Ferrari offers a more race car feel. it may not be that must faster over a M6.but it the FEEL of the car is on another level.

your statement about how you would buy a M6 over a Ferrari because of some 0-60 number and track number tells me you need to drive a Ferrari or any exotic car. because you don't understand what they are about.
I got it...every car is different and every car has a different "feel" to it. I've got no arguments with that. But from my point of view, the better performance and different "feel," vibe, aura, character, of the ferrari is not worth the extra 100k. I have not driven either car, so I can't compare the driving experiences. But I do know how I value things and how I spend my money. And If I had the money to buy either car, I know that no amount of "feel" is going to make me spend an extra 100k for the ferrari.

You're right, I am seeing this whole issue from a different perspective...just because it is different from your point of view doesn't mean I am narrow minded. If anyone else on this forum thinks I am "narrow minded" for refusing to buy a 233k car, please let me know.

Last edited by Patronus86; 12-25-2013 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0