12-24-2020, 05:04 PM   #201
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Yeah, well, just don't roast the G8X too much or you'll get banned like a bunch of us did. Besides that, this forum isn't a bad place. The irony is they banned us bc they knew we were right. Hopefully it will drive better than it looks.
Bahahaha, I was one of the first ones to roast it. I don't know if they started banning that early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
Yeah exactly ...head over the the corvette forum as a new owner and roast a corvette, and see how that work out for you most of those guys just keep buying corvettes year after year and don't even realize there are actually other great cars that exist but they all consider themselves "car guys".
To be fair, I don't blame them. I regret waiting this long to get one for track duty + little bit of street driving. Humiliates all the other cars I've ever had even if I ignored the power/torque advantage.

I roast the Vette a little bit on there too. The amount of people that get C7Zs and C7ZR1s in the dumpster fire 8-speed auto should tell you that most of them aren't car guys. Even have a post in the track forum talking about how much better the chassis and cooling of the F82 is. Couple of guys that replied in that thread even have an F82/F80 as a daily.

I despise brand loyalty - until someone starts giving me cars for free; no mercy on the roasting.
Appreciate 2
65fastback1137.00
minn1914070.50