Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by surlynkid View Post
Does STBMW have any idea when orders can begin being placed - or a reasonable guess? And then when will they go into production? It seems like they are getting ahead of the schedule we all heard originally of late 2014. At this pace, I'd like to have an order in May 1 for ED July 1 or Aug 1.
^^Not sure when we are able to place orders but David is taking deposits for orders now.

We are hoping that come November December we get info for a summer release. If its earlier we would be stoked. Like everyone else we want to get going ASAP on these cars and also get all you forums members your new cars ASAP. Now we are just sitting back drooling at the concept pics and waiting to hear more info from bmw like all of you

At this time we are crossing our fingers and hoping that bmw doesn't limit the allocations to a very small number each month for dealers. They may do that at first and if they do you could see some insane mark ups from dealers on these

We at most would sell Msrp to forum members but if bmw opens Ed orders like before and not have them come out of us allocations then we def will be able to figure out some great deals for the forums members
Unless it is ED with the same deal I got on my M3, I will get a 911. There is no way I will pay a premium. If BMW goes the allocation route, they lost my money. The 911 cost is too close at that point.
Stoptech 380mm/355mm | PFC08 / Pagid RS-29 | Akrapovic EVO - CF tips | Benvo Tune | MS UDP | AA air filter | MCS 2-way with 700/1000lb springs | Solid bushings and adjustable links | RD front swaybar | Apex EC-7 18x10 square 275/35-18 NT01 | Turner Race Studs | GT4 Brake Cooling | GT4 Power Steering Cooling | Alekshop Oil Cooler | Performance Steering Wheel | | CF Spoiler | Varis System 1 Full CF Diffuser | Extended Paddle Shifters | Schroth Quick Fit Pro | Turner Steering Rack Stops | Vorshlag Camber Plates
Appreciate 0