View Single Post
      04-03-2024, 07:14 PM   #162
Ninjasteezify
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalter14 View Post
Which seller did you go with? What was your previous OEM light version and what did you go with for Pin #',
I got them from Bayoptiks, I had the Adaptive xenons and they sent me the 9pin version

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80manz View Post
It's possible you may have had this issue prior to installation too. Obviously, the draw test will tell for sure. I've been having that message pop up for a while since before I installed the lights. Takes me around 3 days of not driving to get it though. Comfort Access commonly causes this too.
Same symptoms as me, if I drive the car daily it's fine, no error code. But if it sits more than 2 days, comfort access gets disabled and the message pops up on start up. And since this car is not my daily, it sits for 3-7 days regularly. Though I do make sure to drive it at least once a week so battery shouldn't be dying.

I do vaguely recall now that message popping up during install, but I didn't think anything of it as I figured it was because I had the hood open for a couple days since the installation spanned over an entire weekend. But now its been installed for a few weeks and it continues to come up I began to suspect its something with the headlights. Really hoping it's not but I'll keep everyone posted on what they find.
Appreciate 0