GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 Coupe, 2020 GLE 450

Garage List
Colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011M3MD View Post
Off the joke, folks, this color does look totally new. And this is good for the brand. If you want a classic german grey as some have said in complaint in this forum these past two days, then get a classic grey car, like a 535i in grey, with 18 inch wheels and black interior, and try to watch, "60 minutes," every week. Boring.

The m3 and m4 are supposed to be fun. If it looks like it is for a kid, then good. It is supposed to also suit those who like to act like kids, wearing sneakers and jeans, and going to BMW meets. Just like G-strings on strippers and beer cans on a shelf, an M3 / M4 should grab your attention with a bright color.

I look forward to seeing it in person. The orange is also promising to be great.
Agree with that - tired of achromatic non-colors (kick me if I order gray!). If YMB is like LSB except metallic it could be a nice option. The Austin is speaking to me so far, but with only black as a complimentary interior, not sure (need a dark gray or brown). Hopefully customer options will add a color or two.

Greg Lake Oswego, Oregon, USA
2023 M2 Coupe - Brooklyn Grey/Cognac/CF, 6MT; 2020 MB GLE 450
Appreciate 0