United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
[QUOTE=Zero_Cool;22774042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graves View Post
Saying the GT350 is not a daily driver is pure personal opinion. Any car can be a daily it just depends on what your tolerance level is. I have owned mostly mustangs my whole life (I've always been poor. Took 17 years and 5 deployments to get an M3 brand new), had some ZO6's, etc. However, with that being said I thoroughly enjoyed my loud, violent 04 Cobra with 750rwhp as a daily driver. It was a blast. It is all about the experience and what you enjoy. I have several friends that DD the new GT350 and never get sick of it. I know I could easily DD one and love every minute of every day with that car. Again, of course there is a night and day difference in the two, they have two totally different design purposes.[/QUOTE

The discount on the M3 makes it just on the cusp of my budget. I’m really leaning towards the Shelby just because I would rather pay a premium for an Imola or Nardo F80 when the leases hit the market in 2/3 years. In the mean time I can enjoy having a rare care in Germany and drive the shit out of it. M’s are like ass holes here, everyone has one. Every hour I change my mind though because a new M3 would be a dream come true
Bro, get the GT350! It's gonna be rare and turn so many heads in Germany. I went with the M3 because of the military discount program they offer. And I'm only gonna be there for 2 years and then it's back to the states with a car that you don't see everywhere as well. Seen 1 M3 in the 2 years I have been in Missouri and it was at a dealership, lol. The GT350 is an animal!