Thread: I'm so screwed.
View Single Post
      05-29-2014, 05:48 PM   #57
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualguy View Post
The low ground clearance (99mm with PASM) is a concern on the Cayman - it's always stopped me from looking at that car as a daily driver. I hate scraping and worrying about scraping.

I totally agree about the Audi S4/S5 6MT. Amazing stuff. The traction is fabulous with the AWD - it can really put the power down. The car feels very planted, and the grip and torque vectoring in corners just has to be experienced to be believed. I didn't expect it to be anywhere as good as it is, although I knew the manual transmission was superb after a short test drive.

I actually much prefer my S5 to my M5. BMW is now talking about AWD on the next-generation M5, so that will be interesting.

By the way, the M4 is larger than the S5 in all dimensions which is one thing that disappointed me about the M4.
Hey I just re-read my comment from earlier, and I do hope you filter me well. Your suggestion is great, and indeed your help was appreciated. Most of the time I write like an idiot, I blame the language barrier and the hair, but the truth is I have spend too much time on keyboard, and that has turned the thought pattern into one of no class. Sorry, just do as everyone else does, blame it on Wah.
Appreciate 0