12-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #304
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.
Where this discussion is concerned, your behavior is that of a youngster trying to validate himself and his purchase. I asked how old you were because I'm almost certain that many of us were scooting around in, and wrenching on, ///M cars long before you got your hands on one (..and have owned the car you currently drive many times over)....

....so PLEASE save us the diatribe about how you're an ///M3 owner and others are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members. i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
That fact is obvious, and we were right. We were driving ///M cars before you probably had your license (..I'll be 35, and I purchased my first ///M car in my early 20's; you were still in middle school). If you don't want to be treated like an ignorant twenty-something, stop acting like one. You're in the company of gearheads (..more or less).
Appreciate 0