tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_Danger View Post
Lol thanks i added some more

I saw them earlier. I can't really disagree with any of them, even the one about the wheelchair. On the other, here, B-post, is probably the best place to moan and groan about a BMW.

Black folks can joke and cajole each other in terms of stereotypes and freely using the "N" word, particularly with the "er" rather than "ah" terminal syllable's pronunciation. Gays can tease each other in the same way regarding their stereotypes and falsely believed societal generalizations. I think it's safe to say that the negative attitudes and perceptions commonly/once held about members of either group probably aren't going to be the causes of disdain and derision between any two members, respectively, of those groups.

So basically, a mixed race, wheelchair bound, short, deaf-mute, homosexual can pretty much say WTF they want without fear of being correctly accused of being an insensitive, prejudiced prick. Such a person, may, however, just be a prick. But with all that going for them, can you really blame them?

Anyway, our cars being what they are, most folks really don't want to hear our BMW woes. In their minds, I suspect it'd be much like complaining to a starving person about how the texture of one's vichyssoise was off, or debating the merits of Kobe vs. Black Angus or the Australian and American variants of Wagyu. Were an M3 the car under discussion, the callousness would merely be exacerbated.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0