09-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #7
Ibiza
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 G83 comp & 2024 X5 M60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Tunes and mods are prohibited. It is in the ED paperwork and it looks like it may be in the ED insurance that Starbai posted (my German is not the best though). I am sure you know the risks. As to the splitter, does not IND have it for cheaper here stateside already? I may be mistaken.
I'm aware of the mods, consul IND has it at double the price. My luggage allowance is 6 bags between Ibiza's wife and myself (2 cases are for wine which I purchased in Sicily (July 17) are claimed as 2 of bags, having winery's shipping to my Frankfurt hotel as F83 trunk space is limited, splitter is #3, garment bag #4 and two suitcases #5 & #6).

Decieded to track the F83 at the Ring, as its open the only day I'm available- I took the 2 day BMW M Fascination Nordschleife Section Nürburgring Nordschleife ,October 2012, as my trainer was Dirk Hacker, who is now the vice-president of engineering for the BMW M division. I'll review the GoPro video I took back then, as I believe some video is on my Vimo channel.
Appreciate 1
Thescout134947.00