11-17-2019, 12:12 PM   #37
BimmerMan33
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3, 2014 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANP202 View Post
So my lease on M4 ended and I bought GT350 and all I can say is wow, what a car! M4 is better looking, smaller, lighter, nicer interior and is just as fast or even faster in straight line and on a track (I tracked my M4 CP stock on multiple occasions). However when I drive a Shelby I could care less about all of that because this car is so much more of a driver’s car that it’s not even close. Has character for days while M4 feels regular in comparison. We all have our preferences and priorities but if “driver’s car” is first and foremost what you’re looking for, get a GT350.
Congrats!, I can definitely see the appeal of GT350 on the track with that Vodoo engine, it's a performance car first & street car second, where as the M3 is trying to be an all rounder!
I have an e92 M3 6 MT which is my 4 seasons car plus 5-6 track days, contemplating to move on and considering GT350 vs F82 M4 - I'm sure GT350 will be more satisfying on the track but for year around daily driving... it feels too wide and tramlines in less than perfect roads.
Since you have experienced both cars, could you provide feedback focusing on which is more fun daily driving (75 mi daily round trip commute)
Thanks
Enjoy your GT350, it's definitely last of a kind!
Appreciate 0