United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3MC  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eff80m3 View Post
I agree with the man above me.

OP, I actually understand where you're coming from though when you say you want to keep the car. Like my earlier post, I'm actually looking for a 2018 YMB ZCP w/ CCB right now. I know there is only 1 left in the country that fits that description and that is the one Century West is selling thats a M driving school car. I would just return the car to BMW and walk away when you have the chance.

As of me writing this, there are only 57 2018 F80's in the country that are 2018 with less than 30k miles and no accidents. But when the G80 is released, and that's happening this month, I'm assuming more F80's will come to the market with lowered prices. Just my 2 cents. I'm just waiting for that perfect spec to pop up.
This is a great point. We're still probably a year out I imagine from the G chassis M3/M4, but no doubt more F8x M3/M4 will hit the market soon.

The real question here is how patient you want to be. You have one in possession that is what you want, but the risks of keeping it are in my opinion far too high. If you can wait, maybe even up to a year, you may likely get what you want or compromise for a close second choice. But even a compromise in my book (let's say an option or color) far outweighs rolling the dice with this tracked M in your possession.

Just my two cents.

And seriously... if you're getting close to choosing to get rid of this car, please just park it and don't agree to anything without an attorney at this point. BMWNA may be very easy to work with right now because they are likely thinking they can get you to agree to keep it. It's in their best interest. But their tone many change quick once you demand a clean exit.
Previous: 2016 F82 ///M4 Black Sapphire Metallic | My Build Thread
Appreciate 0