View Single Post
      10-24-2015, 06:52 PM   #11
phantomray
Coder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

I was planning on the 435i GC, it's a nice car....

However, the day I test drove the 435i, my dealer got a M4 on the lot. I tried the M4 after the 435i..... well.... I changed my mind immediately...

It's not about diesel vs petrol.... it's about the engine output! 425HP vs 228HP, it is day and night...

Just go test drive one, you will fall in love with it!

For optimal test drive experience:

- Set your throttle to sport or sport plus, if your dealer allow you to do that. Because Sport plus will let you easily go over 4k rpm, which dealer doesn't want you to do.

- Set Suspension to Comfort (if the car has adaptive M suspension equipped), because the default Sport setting will give you a harsh ride on imperfect road.

- Set Steering to Comfort. The default sport is pretty stiff for street driving.

- Do not disable any DSC, my dealer told me one customer test drove with DSC off and the car lose grip and hit the curb.

Go figure it out by yourself, we can transfer knowledge to your on forum, but we can't transfer the real feeling!

Enjoy!

2016 ///M3 / Alpine White with Black Interior / CF Roof / DCT / 19'' Light Alloy with PSS / Happy Owner Since 9.12.2015
Appreciate 0