Rep
Drives: 18%E2%80%99 M3 Comp Pkg

Garage List
2018 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsta1980 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTME2010 View Post
Thanks in advance for your help. I'm newish to the F8x scene and have not paid attention to used prices pre-pandemic. But looking around the last few months, I've come across what I THINK is a decent price, but wanted the experts to weigh in.

Specs are as Follows:
2018 AW/Black w/32,xxx miles 6MT with:
- Executive Pkg
- Extended Leather
- All Cameras
- 19in Wheels
- Carbon roof

Original MSRP: $75,xxx

Pros:
- Single Owner
- almost no exterior or interior flaws
- My ideal color combo

Cons:
- Missing ZCP

Dealer wants $60k before TTL and seems to be willing to give me decent value on my trade-in ($15k for a '16 GLI 6MT). My initial thought was that this should be closer to $55k given lack of ZCP. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. I'm fully aware of the car bubble. For context, I was waiting for the G80 LCI with hopes that they will fix the frontend, but after seeing more F8xs, I honest prefer the styling of it much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTME2010 View Post
Thanks in advance for your help. I'm newish to the F8x scene and have not paid attention to used prices pre-pandemic. But looking around the last few months, I've come across what I THINK is a decent price, but wanted the experts to weigh in.

Specs are as Follows:
2018 AW/Black w/32,xxx miles 6MT with:
- Executive Pkg
- Extended Leather
- All Cameras
- 19in Wheels
- Carbon roof

Original MSRP: $75,xxx

Pros:
- Single Owner
- almost no exterior or interior flaws
- My ideal color combo

Cons:
- Missing ZCP

Dealer wants $60k before TTL and seems to be willing to give me decent value on my trade-in ($15k for a '16 GLI 6MT). My initial thought was that this should be closer to $55k given lack of ZCP. Any thoughts on this would be helpful. I'm fully aware of the car bubble. For context, I was waiting for the G80 LCI with hopes that they will fix the frontend, but after seeing more F8xs, I honest prefer the styling of it much better.
If you're going to mod the car then the zcp package is worthless unless u absolutely need the cutouts on the front seats. A $600 stage 1 tune thru bm3 will put u way ahead of a comp m3. Buy the black badges and pow u have a comp pack minus the terrible exhaust . $2000 and your far better than an m3 comp. I have both a non comp and a comp. Comp isn't tuned and my tuned non comp is worlds better

And if you were to tune the ZCP comp?

2018 Mineral White M3 /// Comp Package
Appreciate 0