GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Funny, I love those wheels. But, I’m old and like the less is more designs.

Edit: I would also take those tacky stickers off and paint the calipers black. Then just stare at it in the garage.
Yeah, agree on all, only thing I'd do is remove the stickers and I'd be good - doesn't even need exhaust. The one i ran with was bone stock and HO.LY SHIT! It's really the only car (and I mean only; not ferrari, not lambo, not aston, not mclaren) that i've been awed and afraid of.

If I were gonna spend that dough on a car these days, and I hate admit this, but it'd probably be a lambo huracan evo spider; it's really a daily driver - put winters on it and you can drive any maintained road. Super fast, no lambo doors, nice interior, awesome in the canyons, loves the beach.

Sadly, the other thing I hate to admit, is the only car i want right now is the X3MC.

I'm down to sport driving once every 3 weeks or so and it just doesn't give the thrill it once did ... and there's kind of a reason for that: I'm getting older Of the times I do sport drive, maybe 1 of 5 i really feel like pushing it to the limit, the rest of the time I just don't feel comfy enough (vision, reaction timing, etc). There's a reason pilots should retire at 55 (luckily i have a good bunch of years before 55 but still, i can see it now, kinda scary)
Appreciate 2
minn1914037.50