View Single Post
      06-25-2014, 05:01 PM   #17
Ryan@IND
United_States
Rep
Drives: ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMrMark View Post
yeah, I agree this looks really sharp and will be a must for me eventually as other under-the-hood dress gets fabricated for the after-market, but the $500 seems steep. I do appreciate that there is labor involved with each individual order. If there was some form of credit with core exchange as others mentioned that would be a nice incentive to do sooner rather than later. I'm sure that there are other cost factors involved tho (shipping being the first one that comes to mind), so maybe that approach really isn't feasible depending on the margin already in play.

I think I'll be saving up a little bit in side money for a few months before thinking about pulling this particular trigger. It does look fantastic! Thanks for the post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc05e46m3 View Post
Andrew, Looks spectacular! I can personally vouch for iND's work with them having provided plenty of painted parts (and replacement parts) for my E92. Quality work and a great group of guys.

This would be excellent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecleland View Post
Yes. I think that is why there is an outstanding question of lesser price with core exchange?

It looks great!
We are looking into a core exchange option. Unfortunately, we have not had the best experience with this type of program, which is why we released the product as an out the door solution.