Brosef
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
Awesome thank you!

What if I only decide to do one lap? Do you think that is enough laps/time for photographers to snap my picture?

Since its a new vehicle and depending how busy it is on the ring I would be reluctant to do more than 1 lap.
your chances of being photographed are probably close to 100% if you can do at least a couple laps (especially if it's mid-day). I was out there first thing in the morning, and I don't think they had any pics from my first couple laps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtailpipes View Post
there are no guarantees, but it's likely that you will be photographed even on only one lap, especially if you go on a popular day. there are normally a number of photographers who will hang out at the karussell all day long.

also, i'd get a 4-lap package. there's a bit of a discount, and you will only have to wait in line to get onto the track once, then you can do 4 laps and pack it in. despite substantial prior track and racing experience, and probably thousands of gran turismo 'ring laps, my first real lap on the 'ring was rather nervous. i had more fun in the following laps. i wouldn't bother just doing one personally.

+1. the first lap was nerve-racking (particularly in the wet). it dried off significantly in the subsequent laps and I became much more comfortable. it's an absolute blast. highlight of the trip for sure.
Appreciate 0