Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
BMW M3 Sedan and BMW M4 Coupe.

It certainly is amazing how you have not even driven the car , let alone step inside it ? That you are making an issue of the car when all you have seen is some pretty pictures.

There is a lot more to these new additions to the M cabal,they are not extended versions of the 335i or 435i respectively which some are trying to insinuate.
M3 and M4 like any other M are separately engineered and developed so that every aspect remains exclusive to that car, aspects such as brakes , steering , dynamics chassis and of course the engine.
For an M car... It is how it always has and will be.

Its amazing how many seem to forget that this tradition is still as clear as it always has been.
thanks for the corporate response. the non bias comments usually come from any car company employee.

but to answer your question how is this reaction so surprising. this is normal. new car comes out and people pick out what they dont like. i know its hard to believe people dont like some parts of the new car. BMW is such a great company that only makes the best of cars. i mean come on its the ultimate driving machine
Appreciate 0