Rep

Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandxF82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim@supremepower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
Any update to the review as the coilovers break in?
Hi there,

No real update, except to say I love driving my car more than ever, since the install. I have had the chance to drive in comfort a little more, and there is definitely a noticeable difference between sport+ on the on and off ramps. I still prefer sport+ 24/7 But it is nice to be able to "tone it down" for when others are in the car for their comfort.

We just did another install today, maybe said person will chime in with his first impressions. We will also be doing another install of this kit next week. So lloks like there is more impressions and reviews to come.
Hi.
I am said "person" that received his Bilsteins today and installed.

Previous setup was KW HAS on NON ZCP F82.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

1. Driving experience: EDC, Comfort/Sport/Sport+ mode feels alive. What I mean by alive is that there is a very profound feel of what each mode does.
Comfort: Very cushy feels light, and definitely perfect for long cruising subtle drives.

Sport: Soaks up everything that i ran over. Bumps that I would slow down or 2nd guess was basically absorbed. It's really a fantastic feeling. The car feels more grounded than before and there's good feedback. Something I felt was not as apparent with springs. The roads where I used to have some floating sensations are now eaten up by the dampeners.

Sport+ : In my opinion, sport mode but everything is much tighter. The best way I can describe this is I really feel that my M4 feels like a 2seat sports car. Handling feels very engaging with much more feedback to road conditions.

I will give another update after a week of settling and more miles.

I couldn't happier with this suspension. Special props to Kim, and Eric at Supreme.
Thank you Jih, glad you are loving the kit as much as I do. Super stoked to have you as a customer and a friend. More to come!! Wait on it.........
Appreciate 1