08-22-2014, 07:57 PM   #1
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

Euro Delivery F80 M3

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
My third ED. Total cost of trip including airfare, hotels, 100 octane fuel, tolls, meals, etc. = about 3k each (less than ED savings for me!). Super happy that the dealer here (Machens) was able to get me an allocation with a delivery date during summer break.

Flew into Munich on a Tuesday morning; Eugene/Sixt waiting to pick us up even though flight was early and bags Priority. Nice easy ride in new 7 series diesel right to Hotel Opera. Great location, good price, fantastic breakfast (well, not at Kempinski 5 star champagne & caviar decadence level, but nice). Walked all over Munich that afternoon & evening -- englischergarten was beautiful, surfers going nuts on that little branch of the Iser that I found in a previous ED; viktuelmarkt was fun with the footballers partying. Climbed up St. Peters for the view. Fantastic time, I love Munich!

Next morning more walking, did the full circle. Rained a lot, but flowers and gardens were happy. Visited the i-BMW center. Packed up and took a quick taxi to the Welt. Checked in, then got some lunch and did some cruising. Sweet 507 at the museum.

My biggest surprise was seeing Bernhard Hausmaninger again. He is such a great BMW guy!!!
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf ED Google Map.pdf (6.78 MB, 1365 views)
Appreciate 2
ZIV3R99.50