RedScytheM3
Science stuff and stuff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpy1980 View Post
Hey guys!

Because of this stay at home order / quarantine, business has slowed down a bit so I finally had some time to do what I always wanted to do: stress out and question my decisions in life...haha JK! I decided to viynl wrap my car! Weee

I bought the material and supplies and geared myself by watching YouTube videos. I then started this project last Friday and finished this past Sunday. Took me about 9 days, working on one or two panels a day along with taking the car apart. In total I think I spent about 40-50 hours on this project.

Got progressively better towards the end though.

My car is a smurf now!

I'd like to thank Amazon for having one day prime delivery because I ran out of supplies. Next, I'd like to thank my hands and back for enduring the pain of being hunched over applying this blue sticker on my car. I also like to thank the countless mosquitos that bit me during this week of torture ().

Never again.

PS. I hate bumpers.

Wow that came out very nice! When I saw the pic with just the trunk done and that complicated bumper underneath, I got that feeling of dread. Like when you start something and it hits you how much work this is actually going to be, and it's too late to turn back! And then all those photos, I started feeling back pain lol. And finally the pictures outside in the sun, such joy for completing your DIY. Thanks for the experience without any of the work or pain!
Appreciate 1