View Single Post
      07-04-2014, 10:22 AM   #262
Milban
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche GT3 ordered

Yes, Mr Sparko, "Fun to Drive", is the Heart of the decision. Fwiw- I started, months ago, with two M4's on order, DCT & 6 spd. Took a 6spd Cayman S for a spin, along w a 991 S DCT. The 6spd Cayman was FUN! Ordered one.
The DCT M4 arrived, took it for a spin, WOW, a gregarious launch platform!! For me, the torque was way fun, but the DCT was interesting, but, didn't add to the fun, like the 6spd. Then I started to ponder how to add some of that power fun, with the Porsche fun, and add a bit of back seat for my pooch, easy storage, or an occasional emergency passenger. So I drove a 991 4S 7spd (might as well add some winter capability). Nice, very fun car! So far, I can't sign up for expensive options on the Porsche, so, I'm ready to order a C4S 7 Spd stripper, triple black, and very excited about it. But now, I know, that when the 6pd M4 arrives, I'll be driving and pondering a rocket ship full of awesome tech w the fun of a 6 spd!, against a wicked fun awd legend that is a bit more gorgeous! I don't know know what will happen for me, I suggest test rides for you. Enjoy the process! And post, ->"Details at Eleven"
Appreciate 0