View Single Post
      01-01-2021, 01:50 PM   #85
aerof16
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
Honestly I do find myself looking at them when they pass by (the challenger srt in general not necessarily the hell cat). Dodge did a good job all things considered for their audience. I would just never buy one. Doors will still go ka-klunk on a close to 7 figure car. Plus their interiors look so cartoonish.
Ha 6 figure car you mean? Maybe if you spec out a Redeye Widebody with all the bells and whistles you'll see high 80s.

A standard body car (non-widebody) with no bells and whistles added can be had brand new in high 50s. Fully optioned standard body can be had in low 60s. I almost traded my 2016 in on a 2019. The 2019 MSRP was $78k. The dealer was down to $60k after negotiating for a few weeks. Not uncommon for guys to negotiate them down 15-20%. Mostly because of the Power Dollars rebate.

I'm guessing you've never actually spent any time in the car. The interior is much better than my fully optioned F30 in some aspects and pretty similar in others. That's actually one thing I think BMW is lacking in.

Also strange that my 2013 F30 is more expensive to insure than my Hellcat was.
Appreciate 0