View Single Post
      01-02-2021, 03:25 PM   #88
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerof16 View Post
Hahaha just throwing the data out there. Too many people like to make comparisons or hate on a car they have never actually driven, or even sat in. And I also owned a Scat Pack Shaker Challenger - which is a completely different experience than owning a Hellcat.

I really like the F80 and I am trying to consolidate down to 2 vehicles, which is why it will likely end up in my garage over another Challenger Hellcat. Just need something with 4 doors if I go down to 2 cars and it makes sense to find a car we both like driving.
Agree 100% We see and hear it all the time. People hating on cars they have never been in or driven.

I was definitely NOT comparing and hellcat to a scat pac, but owning a scat pac was enough for me to know I definitely didn't want a hellcat. ( I've ridden in them and driven charger HC ).

My first BMW was a 2010 328i E93 and owning that car was enough for me to know I definitely wanted a M car...see what I am sayin?

Good luck out there! and don't blow that profit you made on a overly inflated used car market. If you can I'd wait it out a bit.
Appreciate 1
GERMAN M34182.00