Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth 330i View Post
no you aren't. they are catering to Middle East and China and using R&D on "I" bs models. Yaz Marina or whatever that toothpaste color is just nasty. Such a shame ...
It breaks my heart. You know I always ask my self why is BMW going backwards? We have made so much progress with bangle in terms of giving each car its own identity. I as so happy and proud to get out of the "same sausage different length" mentality. I hate the fact that all the cars are going back to that design concept, and now I can't differentiate between the new models on the road at night, and thats a problem. If an enthusiast cant differentiate how can the general public even attempt to tell the difference? GOD DAMN THE NEW X5 is RUINED! how did they fuck up that design? that was their best looking beast that oozed testosterone... these new X5's looking lame with their ML styled rear, and weird fender flares. Really now happy with this. I would have walked into a BMW dealership 5 years ago and would have been happy walking out of there with ANY MODEL no matter what and be proud of it... Now, I would only buy a few of the new BMW's and the only one I am thoroughly excited for is the M6 GC. For anything else, I would probably want the CPO'd older version of it. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbeemer View Post
I didn't like that design initially either. But now after smoking some joints, I like how they joined them and I hope that in the LCI, they join it even more...put a light between the two kidney grilles or join the two kidney grilles together or stretch the headlights to join the front wheel well. Because, you know, joints are good.

By the way, you asked 5 questions, not 3. You smoking a joint, bro?
LMFAOOO yeah im always lit but I know it can look good, but if I do buy the new M3 you bet your ass I am going to customize it to un-join the headlights.