View Single Post
      01-20-2021, 08:11 PM   #43
65fastback
Captain
Rep
Drives: every day

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavjr99 View Post
I waited long enough for this guy to me honest and do the right thing but that did not happen. gsrivera2 is his user name. I had a post to sell my VFF 103s. We agreed on price, I sent a PayPal invoice, and all seemed fine. I shipped BEFORE he paid me for two reasons. I was busy at work and couldn't do it the next day and I truly have faith that people generally do the right thing. Before I shipped I emailed him and he emailed right back and said he would PayPal me when he got home from work. Anyway, I emailed tracking info etc. Days have gone by and he has since vanished. The wheels were delivered Monday, left at front door according to UPS. I've sent a dozen or so emails, all unanswered.

The reason I refrained from posting his name was because I know it is possible, although unlikely, there is a reasonable explanation for this. That said, I am posting now, and if he actually does resurface from a coma or something similar, I will come back here and let you all know that as well.

YES I know I should have waited to get paid first so I don't need that conversation. I literally wanted the wheels out of my garage and I have never had an issue on this forum or any other for that matter dealing with other higher ticket items in my 53 years, so I shipped them.

Anyway, assuming he is not ill or something along those lines, he is a thief. I can live without the wheels and the $1,400 or so bucks, but kinda sad people act the way they do. You wanted a name, and you deserved a name. I just wanted to give him a little more time to do the right thing, but that didn't work out.

Today is a day to believe...and I believe you will get paid, this place has a way of making good things happen.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0