View Single Post
      12-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #72
rakusak
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E82, F15, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmil View Post
My wife and I went down to the local dealership to order her new 540i. We both knew there was a loaded Sakhir Orange 2018 M3 there too - my favorite color.

So we are filling out her paperwork, and I am walking around looking at the M3's. Our sales guy comes over, hands me the key, and asks if I want to take it for spin. I told him, "No I am good. I would love to but can't really afford it." He says, "But your wife already bought it!"

WHAT!? LOL. She had already talked to him and arranged to have it ready for me to take that day. EARLY CHRISTMAS! So stoked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmil View Post
My wife and I went down to the local dealership to order her new 540i. We both knew there was a loaded Sakhir Orange 2018 M3 there too - my favorite color.

So we are filling out her paperwork, and I am walking around looking at the M3's. Our sales guy comes over, hands me the key, and asks if I want to take it for spin. I told him, "No I am good. I would love to but can't really afford it." He says, "But your wife already bought it!"

WHAT!? LOL. She had already talked to him and arranged to have it ready for me to take that day. EARLY CHRISTMAS! So stoked!
Well done sir!
Appreciate 0